Our Business Profile
BVA Consulting is the advisory arm of the BVA Partners Group headquartered in Lagos with business locations in FCT Abuja, Port-Harcourt, and Onitsha respectively.
An innovative ﬁnancial services supermarket offering solutions that transform businesses, we have helped many otherwise bankrupt organisations bounce back to life.
- We are specialists in Forensic Audit of bank charges
- Delinquent bank loans – we can negotiate for waivers with your bankers
- Debt Recovery
Our competitive advantage derives mainly from experience acquired by team members who worked in the banking industry for many years. Plus, we maintain a robust relationship with banks and regulatory agencies within the industry, thus enhancing our delivery speed.
Within a short period, we have recorded tremendous successes, hitting the N1billion mark in excess and illegal charges recovered for clients across industries.
At BVA Consulting, we deliver world-class satisfaction. Get on board!
What We Do
Forensic Audit of Bank Charges
When a company takes a bank loan, they often don’t realise how much they lose through excess/illegal charges. These illegal charges arise mainly because relationship managers are often under pressure to generate income for the bank to justify their big salaries. Plus, they also need to make money for the bank to enhance their appraisals, earn high bonuses and gain rapid promotions. The question is, at whose cost?
Working in the banking industry for many years exposed us to all of this. A lot can go wrong without even your Accountants and Internal Auditors noticing. Please note, IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT.
That is why you need a Forensic Auditor with the right capacity, expertise, knowledge, and experience to review your bank charges regularly. BVA Consulting is your best bet. We do it BETTER, FASTER and quite frankly, CHEAPER than most others.
Delinquent Bank Loans
There are several reasons that can make a loan go bad. While some of those reasons may be controllable, the vast majority are not. For instance labour unrest, government policies, natural disasters etc.
Many business organizations in Nigeria went bankrupt because they could not pay back their loans. Don’t let this be your story.
Take advantage of our experience
Our analysts held very senior positions in the banking industry for many years before leaving to start BVA Consulting. Till date, we have obtained huge waivers/write-offs, running into millions of naira for some bad debtors and helped them bounce back in business.
As your Forensic Auditors, we have the right expertise to review your “bad” loans and advise on the best way forward. At your request, we can package a comprehensive FULL AND FINAL proposal in order to obtain for you a waiver/write-off from a creditor bank.
Chasing a bad debt is tough. Therefore, handing it over to a debt collector can be a quick and easy way to recover them.
Using a debt collection service can be a less confrontational way to chase late payments (or bad debts) than taking court action.
You need a reputable debt collection agency like BVA to help you execute this in a professional manner, without destroying relationships.
To be a dependable partner, helping our clients manage and protect their bank accounts/assets while delivering superior value for all our stakeholders.
To build an enduring customer-focused financial services supermarket.
Some Of Our Clients
- Nwaumeh Enterprises
- C. U. Mbaji & Sons Limited
- Nathan Ofoma & Sons Limited
- Uche Sylva International Limited
- Ejykna Enterprises
- Chistall Projects Limited
- Hero Denis Investments Limited
- Gibco Marine & Resources Limited
- Micronet International Limited
- Geo-Synergy Group
- Okevwe Investments Limited
- O-Secul Limited
- Ken Turky Classic Enterprises
- Ratos Autos Nigeria Limited
- Konac Industries Limited
- Obioma Enterprises
- Eunaco Refractories Limitred
- Brollo Pipes and Profiles Limited
- Legend Suites Limited
- Jedmoon Impex Limited
- Jem Properties Limited
- C. E. E. Industries Limited
- Marcopolo Properties Limited
- Marcopolo Hotel and Suites
- MISA Nigeria Limited
- Iscare Nigeria Limited
- Prossy Investments Limited
- Golden King Enterprises
- Unique Steel Industries
- Chariot Development Limited
- Rhine Industries Limited
- Ossy Container Land & Sea Limited
- Mater-Dei Group of Schools
- Angus Ekemezie Global Concepts
- Globe Motors Holdings Limited
- Globe Leasing Nigeria Limited
- Ekeson Brothers Nigeria Limited
- Dofas Technical Nigeria Limited
- Gubabi & Company Nigeria Limited
- Cutix PLC
- Northern Oil Marketing Company Limited
- Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Limited
- Zinox Technologies Limited
- Homeland Integrated Oilfield Services Limited
- Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
- Serviteco Limited
- Arewa Metals Engineering Company Limited
- Linksman Oil and Gas Limited
- LATC Marine Limited
- Platform Petroleum
- Tummy Tummy Industries Limited
More than 25 Years
We work with ambitious leaders who want their future to be successful and help them achieve extraordinary outcomes.
Make Your OrderHow to Engage Our Services
To get started, we’ll need some basic documentation.
- Letter of Appointment plus a Letter of Authorization introducing us to the bank. Samples will be sent to you upon request.
- Bank statements (strictly soft copies) covering the period to be reviewed. Please note that in line with CBN regulation, the statement/s should not go beyond six (6) years into the past at any point in time.
- All executed offer letters issued by the bank for loans disbursed, renewals, extensions, enhancements, and restructure.
- All interest review letters advising changes, (increase or decrease) in lending rates.
- Any documented agreement/concession on bank charges e.g. COT Concession.
At BVA Consulting we understand that the ability of our company to be successful depends greatly on our human resources,
as we are a company positioned for a strong and distinctive reputation in providing quality and efficient services in the financial services industry.
Therefore, we are always on the lookout for highly skilled professionals, enthusiastic and dedicated people who can contribute to our continuing success in the following roles:
- Sales/Business Development
- Forensic Analysis
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Information Technology
We appreciate your interest in our career opportunities.
Our team of professionals includes HR consultants, executive coaches, business professionals, and more.